Baby Bok Choy Soup
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable broth
- 19 oz. can white kidney beans
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 c. farfalle pasta
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Separate leaves of bok choy and rinse the leaves. Slice lengthwise into quarters.
Meanwhile, add onion, carrots and tomatoes to broth in a large saucepan. Increase heat to medium high and bring to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes.
Add pasta and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. While pasta is cooking, drain and rinse the beans. Stir into the soup with the bok choy. Simmer about 3 minutes.
Stir in dill.
You'll also love
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Austrian Potato Soup with chives 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Bean Burrito 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Meatball Soup 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Tofu steaks with butter soy sauce 4/5 (29 Votes)
- Southwestern Spicy Black Bean and... 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.