Bok choy recipes - 2 recipes
Discover tempting bok choy recipes. Bok Choy is diverse and delicious helping create a perfect dish every time.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Bok choy recipes
By Mathieu V.
Separate the Udon noodles in warm water (often sold in small block)
- 1 lb of chicken
- 1 pound fresh udon noodles
- 1 pepper
- 3-4 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 bok choy (Chinese cabbage)
- 1 small red chilli
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Tonkatsu sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Baby Bok Choy Soup
Separate leaves of bok choy and rinse the leaves
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 litre chicken or vegetable broth
- 19 oz. can white kidney beans
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 3/4 c. farfalle pasta