This recipe includes the essentials for your burrito. Don't be afraid to add your own ingredients like grilled vegetables or meat!
- refried beans
- sour cream
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Add any or all of the burrito ingredient to you tortilla. Roll and eat!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.