Cinco de Mayo recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Cinco de Mayo recipes
This recipe includes the essentials for your burrito
- refried beans
- sour cream
Family Chicken Quesidillias
By maryjo young
Boneless skinless chicken breast with sauteed onions and peppers and shredded cheese toasted inside tortillia shell...
- Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 16 inch soft tortillia shells
- 2 cooking onions
- 2 green or red peppers
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salsa and sour cream.