Cinco de Mayo recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed Potato Cakes
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Cinco de Mayo recipes
This recipe includes the essentials for your burrito
- refried beans
- sour cream
Family Chicken Quesidillias
By maryjo young
Boneless skinless chicken breast with sauteed onions and peppers and shredded cheese toasted inside tortillia shell...
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, 16 inch soft tortillia shells, 2 cooking onions,2 green or red peppers, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream.
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!