Making coleslaw without mayo: our best recipes - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Coleslaw without mayo recipes
Combine the Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl
- 1 Cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 8 Cups cabbage finely minced
- 2 TBSP carrots shredded then minced
- 2 TBSP minced onions
Mix oil, vinegar, sugar and spices in pan
- 1 cabbage
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 carrot
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery salt or celery seed
Place cabbage and carrots in a colander; rinse thoroughly with cold water to crisp
- 6 cup(s) very thinly sliced green cabbage (about 1/2 head)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) peeled and grated carrots (2-3 medium)
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
Toss all ingredients together and top salad with whole roasted peanuts for looks
- 2 prepared bags of shredded coleslaw cabbage
- 1 C Poppyseed dressing
- 1 C Coleslaw dressing
- 3/4 C chopped roasted peanuts
- 3 green onions chopped
- 3 Tbls of Frank's Hot Sauce
Cook until soft
- 1 whole cabbage (Shredded)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cider Vinegar
- Enough water to cover
- 1 head cabbage
- 4-5 carrots
- Garlic salt
coleslaw without mayo recipe collections
- deviled eggs without mayo (6)
- bread without yeast (27)
- YUM!Food Porn doughnut recipe without yeast (21)
- chocolate desserts without an oven (20)
- pancakes without baking powder (16)
- banana bread without butter (14)
- pancakes without milk (11)
- meatloaf without milk (8)
- without eggs (8)
- pie crust without shortening (8)