Creamy coleslaw: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Creamy coleslaw recipes
Combine the Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl
- 1 Cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 8 Cups cabbage finely minced
- 2 TBSP carrots shredded then minced
- 2 TBSP minced onions
Mix oil, vinegar, sugar and spices in pan
- 1 cabbage
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 carrot
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery salt or celery seed
Combine all into a bowl, mix with a fork
- 2 cups cabbage
- chopped by hand (can use green or red cabbage)
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/3 stalk of celery
- 2 radishes
- 1/3 cup carrot
- ¼ cup coleslaw dressing (or use mayonnaise
- milk & a bit of sugar)
- Dash of lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Whip together all ingredients for dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package coleslaw mix