Creamy coleslaw: our favorite recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Creamy coleslaw recipes
Combine the Miracle Whip with sugar in a large bowl
- 1 Cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 8 Cups cabbage finely minced
- 2 TBSP carrots shredded then minced
- 2 TBSP minced onions
Mix oil, vinegar, sugar and spices in pan
- 1 cabbage
- 1 onion (optional)
- 1 carrot
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ cup vinegar
- ½ cup salad oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. celery salt or celery seed
Combine all into a bowl, mix with a fork
- 2 cups cabbage
- chopped by hand (can use green or red cabbage)
- ¼ cup red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1/3 stalk of celery
- 2 radishes
- 1/3 cup carrot
- ¼ cup coleslaw dressing (or use mayonnaise
- milk & a bit of sugar)
- Dash of lemon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Whip together all ingredients for dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 package coleslaw mix