The best ways to make easy creamy pasta - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: creamy recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Easy creamy pasta recipes
Creamy Avocado Pasta
Preheat oven to 300 ºF
- 10 - 12 small Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 3 - 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 servings of fettuccine noodles
- 2 ripe avocados, seed and skin removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
The 8 ultimate secrets for perfect homemade pasta
Can you guess what they are?
Pasta Salad with Shrimp
Shell shrimp, cut the ends of zucchini, rinse and peel leaving strips of skin for color
- 1/2 lb small already cooked shrimp,
- 2 zucchini,
- 1/2 lb of pasta (shells or macaroni)
- 1 clove garlic,
- 1 bunch of parsley,
- 8 tablespoons olive oil,
VIDEO: Crispy Fried Pasta Dippers
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
Pasta in a creamy parmesan sauce with juicy sausage and wilted broccoli rabe
- 1 pound orecchiette or small shells pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, stems cut off
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
By CartoCreative, CartoCreative
In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain
- 1 package Rotini or Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 cup Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (diced)
How to Make Sumptuous Summer Squash Pasta
Using fresh ingredients and healthy vegetables, this recipe makes for the perfect dinner on a hot summer evening. Get it now!
Creamy Bacon Carbonara
You have to double the sauce for it to be saucy enough
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Cream or Heavy Cream (Whipping Cream)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan
- Fresh diced Parsley or dried flakes
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper flakes
- *(I doubled the Sauce recipe, and it was perfect)
- 1/2 lb. bacon
- 3 mushrooms chopped (opt)
- 1 small onion chopped (opt)
- 1/2 pound pasta