Delicious and easy pasta recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Easy pasta recipes
Easy Mushroom Pasta
Melt butter in pan and saute onions and garlic
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- any type of pasta
VIDEO: Crispy Fried Pasta Dippers
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
Pepper Pecorino Pasta
Cook the pasta according to the package instructions
- One box of your favorite dried
- boxed pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly grated Pecorino cheese
How to Make Sumptuous Summer Squash Pasta
Using fresh ingredients and healthy vegetables, this recipe makes for the perfect dinner on a hot summer evening. Get it now!
Quick and easy pasta sauce
- 1-8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 stick butter