Quick and easy pasta sauce
- 1-8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 stick butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter in a saucepan.
Add half and half and cream cheese and heat until cream cheese is completely melted stirring constantly.
Bring to a light simmer and quickly whisk in shredded parmesan.
Season with garlic salt, white pepper, and italian seasoning to taste.
You'll also love
- grandma annie's shrimp alfredo 4.2/5 (238 Votes)
- Lion's Mane Mushroom Alfredo Sauce 3.4/5 (95 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Angel hair pasta with shrimp,... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Zucchini Spaghetti 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Pepper Pecorino Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Southwest Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Porcupine Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.