Our favorite vegetarian pasta recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Vegetarian pasta recipes
Slice the zucchini into slices using a slicer, salt them and allow to drain for an hour
- 4 zucchini
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- lemon juice salt
43 Delicious Pasta Recipes That Aren't Spaghetti
There are 350 different kinds of pasta... Why stop at spaghetti?
Toss all ingredients
- 2 Roma tomatoes seeded
- Pasta cooked
- Garlic minced
- Olive oil
- Basil, fresh and in thin strips
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese grated
VIDEO: Crispy Fried Pasta Dippers
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
Meatless Baked Ziti
- 1 pound of dried ziti
- 3 1/2 cups of quick tomatoe sauce
- 1 pound of fresh mozzarella half cut 1/2 cubes 1/2 thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt to taste
Quick and easy pasta sauce
- 1-8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 stick butter
VIDEO: Rainbow Shrimp Pasta
With a creamy paprika sauce, this is one show-stopping dish!
Cavatappi with Spinach, Beans and Asiago Cheese
By Carolyn Haslam-ODea
This is a hot salad. You can use any kind of pasta
- 8 cups fresh chopped spinach leaves
- 4 cups hot cooked cavatappi ( 6oz uncooked)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans drained
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup asiago Cheese