The best recipes for alfredo sauce - 13 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: white pasta sauce recipe, galric white sauce, cream sauce for chicken, creamy pasta sauce recipe, Italian pasta sauce, recipe chicken, creamy mushroom chicken
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Alfredo sauce recipes
grandma annie's shrimp alfredo
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- garlic powder (to taste)
- half a bag of fresh spinach
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- medium bag of shrimp
- 1lb. fettucine noodles
Picnic-perfect pasta salads in 30 minutes or less
Whip 'em up in 30 minutes or less - just in time for your next picnic
IN medium saucepan, combine all ingredients
- 1 8oz pkg fettucine noodles
- 2tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
The Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken Meatballs You Need In Your Life
By Nadia Paprikas
Simplify your weeknight dinner with this step-by-step recipe for BBQ chicken meatballs, toasted up perfectly in your oven and ready for your tummy!
Homemade Alfredo Sauce
In medium saucepan, melt butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (cut up into small pieces)
- 1 cup half & half (or cream)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. garlic powder (optional)
- pepper to taste
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Fettuccine noodles Precooked chicken strips Alfredo sauce Rotel
- 1 pck Fettuccine noodle
- 2 cans Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag precooked chicken strips
- 2 can rotel
50 Delicious Ways To Use Up Your Summer Zucchini
When your garden is overflowing with fresh zucchini, it's time to get cooking! Here are 50 amazing ways to get more zucchini in your life.
My easy way
- 2 jars ragu alfredo sauce
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast (sauted in garlic and olive oil)
- 1 small can mushrooms
- pasta noodles (bowties, rotini or penne)
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Boil water. Heat a pan of half water, half beer on medium to high heat, add shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes
- 1 bag large shrimp
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 wedge Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Romano cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can beer
- Fettuccine for 2 servings
- 2 tbsp butter
- Dashes of Italian seasonings, salt, and pepper
Sierra's Alfredo Sauce
A rich and creamy Alfredo sauce made with love
- Evaporated Milk
- Parmesan Cheese
Lion's Mane Mushroom Alfredo Sauce
The lion's mane is a fall mushroom that tastes like lobster
- 1 lions mane mushroom
- half a stick of butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- half cup Parmesan cheese
- three quarters cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 or 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
Chicken Pasta Dinner
A hearty supper that tastes great and is adaptable for anyone's personal tastes!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 4 cups of mixed raw chopped vegetables, such as peppers, onions, broccoli, grated carrots, snow peas, canned peas, corn, etc. (mix and match your favourites)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups uncooked rotini, shell or penne pasta (or what ever you choose)
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomates with garlic in olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
preheat oven to 350. on floured surface roll out pizza dough and place on cooking sheet
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 bacon
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 700 gm pizza dough
alfredo sauce recipe collections
More Alfredo sauce recipes
easy alfredo sauce
- cream cheese, butter, milk, garlic powder and parmesan cheese!
Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 1-8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 pint half and half
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 stick butter
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!