Our best Italian pasta sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Top rated Italian pasta sauce recipes
Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta
In a small food processor crush the corn flakes into crumbs
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 5 C corn flakes
- 3/4 C flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 C milk
- 6 T olive oil
- 1 12 oz package bowtie noodles (farfalle)
- 1 10 oz container Philadelphia Cooking Cream (Italian Cheese and Herb Flavor)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 C chicken broth
- 1/2 C milk
- fresh parsley
- chopped (optional)
100 genius twists on pizza you've got to see to believe
By IT: Debora Prevedello
Who knew pizza was so versatile? Get inspired by these 100 cool twists on the classic comfort food, and don't be afraid to try them at home!
Pasta- Authentic Italian Sauce
In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the beef, onion, and garlic until well browned; drain fat
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper