Our best Italian pasta sauce recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Italian pasta sauce recipes
Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta
In a small food processor crush the corn flakes into crumbs
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 5 C corn flakes
- 3/4 C flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 C milk
- 6 T olive oil
- 1 12 oz package bowtie noodles (farfalle)
- 1 10 oz container Philadelphia Cooking Cream (Italian Cheese and Herb Flavor)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 C chicken broth
- 1/2 C milk
- fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
100 genius twists on pizza you've got to see to believe
By IT: Debora Prevedello
Who knew pizza was so versatile? Get inspired by these 100 cool twists on the classic comfort food, and don't be afraid to try them at home!
Pasta- Authentic Italian Sauce
In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the beef, onion, and garlic until well browned; drain fat
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper