How to make galric white sauce - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you ready to have your mind blown?
- 1 Large bar of semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 Cup of butter
- 1/2 Cup of sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. of vanilla
- 1 Cup of flour
- 1/4 Tsp. of salt
- 1/2 Tsp. of sugar
- 1/3 Cup of cocoa powder
- 16 Ferrero Rochers
- In a bowl, combine the chocolate and butter and heat in oven for 5 minutes at 320° F (or until melted).
- Add the sugar, egg, vanilla and mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, 1/2 tsp. of sugar, cocoa powder, and mix.
- Sift together the flour mixture with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil, and pour in the batter. Dot with Ferrero Rochers.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove from oven... and enjoy!
Top rated Galric white sauce recipes
White Pizza Sauce
Simple and tasty, this is the perfect base for your white sauce pizzas!
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or shredded havarti
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
7 tips to stop snacking
By Déborah Deprez
It's time to break this naughty habit, once and for all!
Honey Garlic Sauce
1. Warm up a medium size sauce pan over medium heat, and add the butter 2
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- tbsp minced garlic
- 1tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3tbsp warm water
Here are the 25 most fattening foods out there
The 25 foods and ingredients that contain the most fat
Quick Low-Fat Chicken in Garlic-Wine Sauce
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and then chicken, sauteeing 3 minutes per side
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c dry white wine.
Veal with garlic sauce
By Renaudie Christelle
Cut meat into cubes. Heat oil and fry the meat pieces
- 2 1/2 lbs veal (shoulder, chest)
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 bouquet garni
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 8 oz (about 2 cups) mushrooms
- 2 glasses of white wine
- salt and pepper.