How to make galric white sauce - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Galric white sauce recipes
White Pizza Sauce
Simple and tasty, this is the perfect base for your white sauce pizzas!
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese or shredded havarti
- 2 tbs. margarine or butter
- 3 tbs. flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
7 tips to stop snacking
By Déborah Deprez
It's time to break this naughty habit, once and for all!
Honey Garlic Sauce
1. Warm up a medium size sauce pan over medium heat, and add the butter 2
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- tbsp minced garlic
- 1tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 3tbsp warm water
Here are the 25 most fattening foods out there
The 25 foods and ingredients that contain the most fat
Quick Low-Fat Chicken in Garlic-Wine Sauce
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and then chicken, sauteeing 3 minutes per side
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 c dry white wine.
Veal with garlic sauce
By Renaudie Christelle
Cut meat into cubes. Heat oil and fry the meat pieces
- 2 1/2 lbs veal (shoulder
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 bouquet garni
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 8 oz (about 2 cups) mushrooms
- 2 glasses of white wine
- salt and pepper.