Our favorite quick chicken recipes - 7 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Quick chicken recipes
Quick Chicken Parmesan
Place the chicken in a 2 quart shallow baking dish
- 4 Skinless, bonesless chicken breast halves
- 2 Cups Prego Traditional Italian Sauce
- 2 OZ shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 TBSP Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of 16 oz Package spaghetti cooked and drained
Quick Low-Fat Chicken in Garlic-Wine Sauce
Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and then chicken, sauteeing 3 minutes per side
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless, skinless
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c dry white wine.
Quick Chicken and Rice
Easy dinner for the family or special events
- 2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 pkgs. Lipton Rice & Sauce (any flavor)
- 1 lg. can cream of mushroom soup
Quick Chicken Casserole
Mix all ingredients except potato chips in a bowl
- 2 - 4 oz cans Chunk Tuna
- 1 can Mushrooms
- 1 can Evaporated Milk
- 1 pkg Noodles
- 2 tsp Salt (level)
- 1 Bag Potato Chips
Quick Chicken and Dumplings
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
melt butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup prechopped onion
- 2 cup chopped roasted, skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 oz) box frozen mixes vegetables, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsely
Chicken Curry Quick and Easy Madras Style
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
Chicken curry with rice is a beloved classic that only needs a minor modification to qualify as a quick and easy re...
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons ginger grated or minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic finely chopped
- 1 jar Madras spice paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken stock or water
- 2 pounds chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- 2 teaspoons cilantro chopped
Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- garlic salt to taste
- 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas, torn in half
- 1 (28 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat sour cream