The best chicken enchiladas casserole recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken enchiladas casserole recipes
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
1.In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, green onions, salsa, 1/2 cup cheese, and corn; set aside
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 10 ounce can mild enchilada sauce
- 6 6 inches corn tortillas, each torn into quarters
- 6 - 8 tablespoons shredded Mexican blend cheese
30-minute family-style dinners everyone will love
Get these winning family-style dinners on the table in just 30 minutes! They're the perfect recipes to share with those you care about.
Cheesy Chicken Cnchilada Casserole
layer into casserole pan and bake at 400 degrees for 25 min
- 1 cup onion diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can of green chili peppers chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups monereyjack cheese
- 1/2 cup shreaded cheddar cheese
- 12 tortilas
25 Crockpot Meals That Will Make Back To School A Breeze
The Back-to-School period is stressful enough, without having to worry about dinner! Make it easy with these 25 slow-cooker recipes.
Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- garlic salt to taste
- 18 (6 inch) corn tortillas, torn in half
- 1 (28 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container reduced fat sour cream