Chicken stuffing casserole recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chicken stuffing casserole recipes
Chicken Stuffing Dish
Prepare stuffing mixes using the chicken broth instead of water
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breast
- cut up in small chunks
- 1 can corn
- 2 boxes stuffing mix
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 c. chicken broth or bullion
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Mix stuffing as directed. Place in 9 X 13” pan
- 2 pkgs. Stuffing mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Chicken or turkey
- ½ can milk