Chicken stuffing casserole recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Sweet Potato Toast
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Chicken stuffing casserole recipes
Chicken Stuffing Dish
Prepare stuffing mixes using the chicken broth instead of water
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up in small chunks
- 1 can corn
- 2 boxes stuffing mix
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 c. chicken broth or bullion
Chicken Stuffing Casserole
Mix stuffing as directed. Place in 9 X 13” pan
- 2 pkgs. Stuffing mix
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- Chicken or turkey, cooked
- ½ can milk