Chicken Stuffing Dish
- 1 pkg. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut up in small chunks
- 1 can corn
- 2 boxes stuffing mix
- 1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3 c. chicken broth or bullion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare stuffing mixes using the chicken broth instead of water. Grease a 9x13 baking dish and place half of stuffing on the bottom of the pan.
Then mix the chicken, corn, and soup together in a bowl and place on top of the stuffing.
Layer the rest of the stuffing on top of this mixture.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes covered. Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Lasagna 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole 4.2/5 (38 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (427 Votes)
- Mom's Best Holiday Dressing 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- The Best Homemade Thanksgiving... 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Paprika Turkey Stuffing 3.8/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.