Green Bean Casserole
- 2 pkg frozen French green beans
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can dried onion rings
- Alternative to onion rings: potato chips
Cook beans in chicken broth and drain.
Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
Put either potato chip topping or canned onion rings.
Put casserole in oven for 20-30 minutes @ 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (420 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 4/5 (260 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.7/5 (162 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- CHICKEN CASSEROLE 4.7/5 (65 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.