Green Bean Casserole
- 2 pkg frozen French green beans
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can fried onions
- Alternative to onion rings: potato chips
Cook beans in chicken broth and drain.
Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
Add either crushed potato chips or canned fried onions on top.
Season to taste.
Bake casserole for 20-30 minutes at 350° F.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.8/5 (427 Votes)
- Potato and Leek Soup 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Rava Kichidi Chennai Style 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- cheesy potatoes 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Egg Cookies 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Seafood Gratin 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.