Green Bean Casserole
- 2 pkg frozen French green beans
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1 can fried onions
- Alternative to onion rings: potato chips
Cook beans in chicken broth and drain.
Add 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
Add either crushed potato chips or canned fried onions on top.
Season to taste.
Bake casserole for 20-30 minutes at 350° F.
You'll also love
- Chicken and Mushroom Risotto 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Macaroni 'N Cheese Casserole 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops 4.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Braised Endive 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Baked Spaghetti 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Yorkshire Pudding 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Green Bean Soup 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Green Bean Bundles 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.