Green Bean Casserole
Rate this recipe 4/5 (12 Votes)
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans golden mushroom soup
- 1 lb frozen green beans
- 4 good size potatoes, sliced thin
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Brown hamburger meat lightly with onion.
Layer in casserole dish - potatoes,green beans, hamburger, and soup.
Cover and bake at 375 F about 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Pizza Loaf 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Nachos 4/5 (11 Votes)
- The Only Apple Pie Worth Eating 4/5 (10 Votes)
- house potatoes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chickenetti 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Ziti with Meatballs 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato Bacon & Leek Soup 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Nicoles Juicy Turkey 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe