- 1 pack instant potatoes of your choice
- 8oz pack cream cheese
- 2 tbs chives
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 3 tbs melted butter
- 2 tsp paprika
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix the first 4 ingredients together
put in casserole dish
mix together paprika and butter and por over the whole dish
bake in oven at 375 for about and hour
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!