- 2 bunches broccoli cut into small florets
- 6 bacon strips fried crumbled
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 t vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix salad with dressing
Let stand at least 4 hours
Best if left to stand for 24 hours
Add sunflower kernels before serving
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (236 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (171 Votes)
- Yum burger 3.1/5 (264 Votes)
- Spicy Scallop with Cilantro Pistou... 3.2/5 (236 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (230 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.