- 2 bunches broccoli cut into small florets
- 6 bacon strips fried crumbled
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 t vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix salad with dressing
Let stand at least 4 hours
Best if left to stand for 24 hours
Add sunflower kernels before serving
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.