- 2 bunches broccoli cut into small florets
- 6 bacon strips fried crumbled
- 1/2 red onion sliced thin
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 t vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mix salad with dressing
Let stand at least 4 hours
Best if left to stand for 24 hours
Add sunflower kernels before serving
You'll also love
- Easy Homemade Doughnuts 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Potato Bacon & Leek Soup 4/5 (9 Votes)
- sausage and zucchini 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Snap Pea salad 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Bake 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Endive with cream 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- broccoli and blue cheese tart 3.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Oriental Salad 4/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.