- Fresh spinach
- 2 green onions
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- Crisp bacon (optional)
- clove of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Make a salad with the first four ingredients. Combine the dressing ingredients and pour over top. Toss the salad.
You'll also love
- angel salad 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Great-On-Everything Homemade Salad... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orange Sherbet Jello 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Smoothies 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Refreshing Five Cup Salad 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Salad- Crunchy Almond & Date 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.