Mom's Potato Salad
- 1 pound of new potatoes peeled and quartered
- 1 to 2 boiled eggs
- 4 slices of freshly cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- Half a cup of sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil potatoes until soft, then drain.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Season to taste.
You may want to add the sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard slowly until you get the consistency that pleases you.
You'll also love
- Easy Cheesy Country Biscuits 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Scrabble 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Garlic Sweet Corn 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Lobster Dip 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Goat Cheese 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Refreshing Five Cup Salad 4/5 (6 Votes)
- French Fries 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crab Salad with Citrus Fruit 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.