Rate this recipe 4/5 (7 Votes)
- 1 mason jar of lobster
- 3/4-1 cup mayonnaise (to liking)
- 1 garlic clove
- ketchup or salad dressing or dry mustard (for colour)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut lobster, chives and garlic clove into small pieces. Mix all ingredients together and place in fridge to cool and serve with chips or crackers.
You'll also love
- Aappam 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Italian Meatballs 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Cucumber Shrimp 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Deviled Eggs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fruity Sherbet Punch 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Old Fashion Corndog Bites 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Guacamole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Multi layered chip dip 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe