Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 12 dozen eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Boil eggs until done.
Remove eggs from water. Peel eggs and slice in half. Scoop out yolk.
Mix yolk with mustard and mayonnaise as desired. Fill the well in the eggs. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Salad- Crunchy Almond & Date 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Breakfast Cake 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Fruity Sherbet Punch 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Old Fashion Corndog Bites 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Potato bar 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Fish 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Scotch Eggs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Stuffed Eggs 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Blue Cheese Bruschetta
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Review this recipe