Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked potatoes
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- black beans
- diced tomatoes
- hot sauce
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put ingredients in separate bowls.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed "Jackson Pollock" Potatoes
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.