Baked Potato Fries
- potato of choice
- spices/sea salt(optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cut the potato up in strips and lay on the pan( if you don't like skin remove it) season with salt if you want or without.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Party Potatoes 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Casserole 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Feta Cheese Bites 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sour Cream/Cottage Cheese Noodle... 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Cornflake Candy 3.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Hash 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Baked Potato Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!