Feta Cheese Bites
Rate this recipe 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Feta cheese, cubed
- Cucumber, sliced
- Baguette, sliced in slices and those sliced in half
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put cucumber slices on top of baguette slices.
Put feta on top of cucumber and baguette.
Shove it all in your mouth!
You'll also love
- Jess' Devilled Eggs 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Marwari Tahiri 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Baked Potato Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Aunt Angies Reuben Dip 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Mini Pizza Bagels 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Popcorn 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Greek Salad 3.6/5 (56 Votes)
- gram cracker bites 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe