Cheesy Macaroni And Cheese
Creamy and gooey macaroni and cheese
- Macaroni noodles
- Sour cream
- Black pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a large pot boil your noodles. After your noodles are cooked strain them and pour them in the pot.
Scoop a heaping tablespoon of sour cream in the noodles and stir. That will make the macaroni creamy.
Mix in about two cups of cheese and pepper along with a dash of milk. Add enough cheese as you want, stir and serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!