Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
- 1 box Macaroni
- cooked & drained
- 1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1C Sour Cream
- 6C Cheddar Cheese
- 2T Mustard Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Boil your macaroni until just about done, drain and set aside. You don't want to overcook the macaroni because it will be cooking all day in the crock pot.
Turn crock pot on low.
Melt your butter in a medium sized pot over medium heat, and 4C Cheese and continue stirring until melted.
In the crock pot, add your macaroni, melted cheese, soup, sour cream, mustard powder, salt and pepper and mix well. Top with last 2 cups of cheese.
You can cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4 hours.
I like to use different Extra Sharp Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Mild Cheddar. Experiment and use whatever combinations you like.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!