Grandma's Mac & Cheese Casserole
This is excellent and so easy! Great as a side dish for supper or as a yummy lunch!
- 8 oz. macaroni
- 1/2 cup cheese diced (cheddar)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Cook/boil macaroni as directed on package, drain and place into a greased casserole dish (grease with margarine or butter.
Add the cheese and the milk to the macaroni.
Bake for 45 minutes and serve.
Instead of cheese you can also use 1 cup chopped tomatoes and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees..
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!