Pasta casserole recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: casserole
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who will you make these elegant duck pastry pockets for?
- 1 whole duck breast
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3-4 slices ham
- 3-4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- Fry the duck breast in a pan until medium rare (or your preference) and browned on the outside.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, and layer the ham slices in the middle.
- Spread the raspberry jam over the ham slices, and follow with the Muenster cheese, and the duck breast.
- Moisten the sides of the pastry with water, then fold to enclose the duck.
- Brush the pastry with the egg yolk, then score lightly with a knife.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 464°F (until the cheese is melted and the pastry is golden brown)
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Pasta casserole recipes
Cheese Crozet Pasta BakeYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe
- 300g crozets
- 30cl of liquid 'creme fresh' or heavy whipping cream
- 100g Swiss cheese
- 100g Comte cheese
- a pinch of salt, pepper and fresh nutmeg
Classic 50's recipes to make in 2016
You''re in for a blast from the past.
in large skillet sauté onion: add beef ,cinnamon, salt, pepper, and parsley co til beef is browned drain add tomat
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1lb rigatoni
- 23 oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh
- dash of cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz pecorino romano
- 1 medium onion diced
- cream sauce
- 6 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz pecorino romano
The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
Grandma's Mac & Cheese Casserole
This is excellent and so easy! Great as a side dish for supper or as a yummy lunch!
- 8 oz. macaroni
- 1/2 cup cheese diced (cheddar)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Tuna Fish Scallop
By Lorrie Levere
Cook macaroni(el dente) about 8 minutes
- 1 cup of macaroni, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, two thirds cup of milk, 1 can of flaked tuna in water, one half cup of crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs.