Pasta casserole recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: casserole
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pasta casserole recipes
Cheese Crozet Pasta BakeYUM!Food Porn
By Gitanjali Roche
Cheese Crozet Pasta Bake. Discover our recipe
- 300g crozets
- 30cl of liquid 'creme fresh' or heavy whipping cream
- 100g Swiss cheese
- 100g Comte cheese
- a pinch of salt
- pepper and fresh nutmeg
Classic 50's recipes to make in 2016
You''re in for a blast from the past.
in large skillet sauté onion: add beef ,cinnamon, salt, pepper, and parsley co til beef is browned drain add tomat
- 2lbs ground beef
- 1lb rigatoni
- 23 oz tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup parsley fresh
- dash of cinnamon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz pecorino romano
- 1 medium onion diced
- cream sauce
- 6 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz pecorino romano
The Best Seafood Recipes For Your Slow Cooker
Not only do slow cookers save you heaps of time, they also make seafood incredibly tender and flavorful. Try these 19 top seafood recipes.
Grandma's Mac & Cheese Casserole
This is excellent and so easy! Great as a side dish for supper or as a yummy lunch!
- 8 oz. macaroni
- 1/2 cup cheese diced (cheddar)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
Tuna Fish Scallop
By Lorrie Levere
Cook macaroni(el dente) about 8 minutes
- 1 cup of macaroni
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- two thirds cup of milk
- 1 can of flaked tuna in water
- one half cup of crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs.