Tuna Fish Scallop
- 1 cup of macaroni, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, two thirds cup of milk, 1 can of flaked tuna in water, one half cup of crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook macaroni(el dente) about 8 minutes. Drain tuna fish and then in a small greased casserole dish add macaroni and tuna. Mix together. Add soup and milk. Stir again until mixed thoroughly. Top casserole with crumbs or chips. Bake at 350 degrees f., for about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- pastichio 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Patty's Tuna and Noodles 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Grandma's Mac & Cheese Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Red Curry with Coconut Milk 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vacherin Meringues 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Macaroni Salad with Carrot and... 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spinach Chicken Penne 2/5 (3 Votes)
- TOFURKEY 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!