Tuna pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tuna pasta recipes
Patty's Tuna and Noodles
My Mother In Law's recipe
- 1 bag of medium sized noodles 2 small cans of tuna 2 small cans of cream of mushroom soup milk
Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad
Boil pasta and rinse with cold water
- 1 box shaped pasta
- 1 can albacore tuna
- 3/4 C mayo or (1/2 mayo and 1/4 C sour cream)
- 1 C frozen peas
Tuna Fish Scallop
By Lorrie Levere
Cook macaroni(el dente) about 8 minutes
- 1 cup of macaroni, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, two thirds cup of milk, 1 can of flaked tuna in water, one half cup of crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs.
Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce
Bring 6 quarts of salted water to boil
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 5.3 oz cans tuna (I use one packed in oil, one in water)
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ladle of water from cooked pasta