Tuna pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Tuna pasta recipes
Patty's Tuna and Noodles
My Mother In Law's recipe
- 1 bag of medium sized noodles 2 small cans of tuna 2 small cans of cream of mushroom soup milk
Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad
Boil pasta and rinse with cold water
- 1 box shaped pasta
- 1 can albacore tuna
- 3/4 C mayo or (1/2 mayo and 1/4 C sour cream)
- 1 C frozen peas
Tuna Fish Scallop
By Lorrie Levere
Cook macaroni(el dente) about 8 minutes
- 1 cup of macaroni, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, two thirds cup of milk, 1 can of flaked tuna in water, one half cup of crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs.
Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce
Bring 6 quarts of salted water to boil
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 5.3 oz cans tuna (I use one packed in oil, one in water)
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ladle of water from cooked pasta