Tuna pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Tuna pasta recipes
Patty's Tuna and Noodles
My Mother In Law's recipe
- 1 bag of medium sized noodles 2 small cans of tuna 2 small cans of cream of mushroom soup milk
Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad
Boil pasta and rinse with cold water
- 1 box shaped pasta
- 1 can albacore tuna
- 3/4 C mayo or (1/2 mayo and 1/4 C sour cream)
- 1 C frozen peas
Tuna Fish Scallop
By Lorrie Levere
Cook macaroni(el dente) about 8 minutes
- 1 cup of macaroni, 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, two thirds cup of milk, 1 can of flaked tuna in water, one half cup of crushed potato chips or buttered crumbs.
Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce
Bring 6 quarts of salted water to boil
- 12 oz spaghetti
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 5.3 oz cans tuna (I use one packed in oil, one in water)
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ladle of water from cooked pasta