Patty's Tuna and Noodles
My Mother In Law's recipe
- 1 bag of medium sized noodles 2 small cans of tuna 2 small cans of cream of mushroom soup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
Put noodles back in pot, stir in drained tuna and mushroom soup.
Cook until hot stirring occasionally. add milk if needed to thin.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Easy Cordon bleu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham and Turkey Sandwich 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Crock Pot Mac & Cheese 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Open Face Tuna Fish Sandwiches 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Eggs and Celery 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Casserole 3.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Tuna Fish Scallop 2.4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?