Open Face Tuna Fish Sandwiches
- 2 cans tuna in water-drained
- 2 tablespoons diced dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices of bread
- cheese slices
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine the first 4 ingredients
Spread the above mixture evenly onto bread and top with cheese slices
Place bread slices in to broiler and brown
Remove from broiler and serve with a salad and/or fruit
You'll also love
- Alouette Breakfast Sandwich 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna Salad with Eggs and Celery 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Macaroni and Tuna Salad 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna and Egg Tea Biscuit 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Broiled Parmesan Tilapia 3.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Fish with Saffron Cream 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Honey Mustard Chicken Bake 3.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Salad 3.4/5 (218 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.