Easy Chicken Salad
great on bread. canned chicken, mayo and relish
- 1 can of chunk chicken
- 2 spoonfuls of mayo
- a little relish
- some garlic salt and parsley
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 3mins
Cost Budget Friendly
open chicken and mix everything together
great on a sandwich with lettuce and chips on the side
You'll also love
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Simple Green Smoothie (Green... 4.4/5 (53 Votes)
- Sour Cream Chicken 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Autumn Salad 4.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (87 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Brazilian Fish in Pineapple &... 4.1/5 (70 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.