- 3 Lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Ketchup
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- To taste Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cook sauce for 15 min on stove top.
Place chicken in baking dish. Cover in sauce.
Bake for 20 min at 400F, or until sauce is caramelized.
You'll also love
- Crockpot- sausage vegetable soup 3.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Teriyaki Sesame Chicken 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Chicken with Soy 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Honey Chicken with Curry Bake 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Ian's Curried Honey Chicken 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.