Teriyaki Sesame Chicken
- 2 pieces boneless/skinless chicken breast
- ½ cup Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper or according to taste - optional
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put 2 pieces of chicken breasts in a freezer bag. In a small bowl, mix ½ cup Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce, 2 tablespoons honey, ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper (if using). Stir and pour half of the marinade mixture in the bag with chicken, set aside remaining marinade the bowl. Make sure you coat the chicken well, chill for about 30 minutes to 1 hr. in the refrigerator.
When ready to cook, preheat oven at 350F degrees. Take out chicken from the refrigerator.
Line a baking pan with foil, spray it with non-stick spray. Put the marinated chicken on the pan, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes depends on how big your chicken are. On a small saucepan on low heat , simmer the remaining Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce. Drizzle on top of chicken before serving.
You'll also love
- Sesame Chicken Stick 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Goan Chick'n Curry 3.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (287 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken 3.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken and Dumplings Soup 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- KOREAN GIMBOP 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Salt and Pepper Shrimp 3.1/5 (36 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.