Goan Chick'n Curry
This is a rice Indian coconut curry.
- 2 pkg chick'n strips
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 cup mango vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegan margarine
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Caramelize onion and spices.
Fry chick'n in vegan margarine until browned. Add all remaining ingredients except yogurt, simmer 20 minutes.
Add yogurt in last 2 minutes. Serve with rice or naan.
You'll also love
- Molagai Podi/South Indian Chutney... 4.8/5 (7 Votes)
- Manchurian Gobi 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Homemade style chicken curry 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Pepper Chicken Masala 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil ‘n Cream 3.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Meatloaf 3.3/5 (273 Votes)
- Rasagulla 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.