- Red chillies
- Tomato paste
- Fresh cream
- Ground Cashews
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and cut chicken into bite size pieces.
In a pot, heat butter and date the garlic.
Add the chicken and season it with salt and red chillies, cook chicken thoroughly.
Once the water starts evaporating, add tomato paste.
In a blender, blend yogurt, cream and cashews.
Add this mixture to the chicken. Adjust to taste.
Allow the sauce to bubble. And the butter to come to the top.
Garnish with chopped coriander and additional melted butter over.
Serve hot with garlic naan or naan Rotees smothered in garlic butter.
You'll also love
- Macaroni and Cheese 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Roast Beef Sliced Sandwich 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 2.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Cabbage pakora 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ French Riviera Torte 2.9/5 (65 Votes)
- Beet root pops 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Selle de Lapin Faci aux Pruneaux... 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Bites 3.4/5 (24 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.