Beet root pops
- 1 cup cracked rice powder (rava)
- 1 cup sugar fine powder
- 2 small beet root grated
- Small amount of milk
- Pinch of cardamom
- Cashew nuts finely chopped
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a sauce pan fry rava till slight golden color, cool it. As well fry beet root till it comes together cool it
Mix rava, beets, sugar, cardamom, nuts and milk till small balls can be pressed
You'll also love
- Nana's Pastry aka Batchelor's Pie... 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- O' Henry Squares 3.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Thai Jasmine & Collard Greens 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Sides- Carrot Achar 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Beetroot halwa 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Mom's Pickled Eggs and Beets 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Korma/ Qorma 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!