Roasted Garlic & Cherry Tomatoes
- cherry tomatoes
- olive oil
- fresh garlic
- sliced thin
- fresh basil leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the tomatoes lightly with olive oil & sliced garlic on a sheet pan.
Spread them out & sprinkle generously with salt. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until the tomatoes are bursting & the garlic is soft. Add basil. Transfer to serving platter. Serve hot or at room temperature.
—Toss in any pasta dish, purée for sauce, or serve as a side.
change up the fresh herb! (switch out the basil)—rosemary, oregano, cilantro, & thyme are all great with this recipe. Combine herbs to make it even tastier!
You'll also love
- Thai Jasmine & Collard Greens 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Vegan Gumbo 2.8/5 (28 Votes)
- Hot sandwiches 3.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Sides- Carrot Achar 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Provencal Tart 2.9/5 (79 Votes)
- PC Roasted 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Are you curious to find out what the best way to chop a garlic clove is? We show you the easiest and most efficient way to chop garlic cloves like a chef!