Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing
- Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Lemon juice (yellow)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Blend all the ingredients very well.
Optional - add yeast flakes and dry herbs.
Keep dressing and salad separate until its time to eat.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.