Easy 5 Ingredient Salad Dressing
- Olive Oil
- Pinch of salt
- Lemon juice (yellow)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Blend all the ingredients very well.
Optional - add yeast flakes and dry herbs.
Keep dressing and salad separate until its time to eat.
You'll also love
- Keno's Coconut Stew 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (255 Votes)
- Salmon steak with prawns 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Ice, Ice Lemony! 3/5 (224 Votes)
- SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Thai Salad 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Punch 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.