SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE
This is a sweet and spicy dipping sauce that is great for spring rolls.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/5 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 cup while vinegar
- 2 tsp thai chili sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp red or green curry paste
- tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Saute garlic and ginger in sesame oil. Add remaining ingredients and boil 8 minutes until smooth. Serve with spring rolls.
You'll also love
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (214 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Chai Tea 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Home made peanut sauce 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Soup- Creamy Thai 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!