This salad is full of Thai flavors, such as, peanut butter and coconut milk. Tofu is used as the "meat".
- 1 pkg extra firm Indian tofu, cubed
- Mixed greens
- 3 tbsp Braggs Aminos
- 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine tofu marinade. Toss with tofu. Refrigerate over night to allow tofu to soak up the flavors.
Fry tofu in the marinade unit crispy.
Mix dressing. Top mixed greens with tofu. Pour dressing over salad.
For a more substantial salad add other vegetables and nuts like carrots, apples, and cashews.
You'll also love
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegetables In Sweet And Sour Sauce... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Milk 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- CANNED CORNBEEF AND ONIONS 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Gumbo 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil,... 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe