Onion Mix Taco Salad
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 pkg lipton onion soup mix
- grated cheese
- tortilla chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown hamburger, drain. Mix in one pkg taco seasoning adn water as directed. Simmer uintil thickened. Put meat in the bottom of 9x13 pan. Mix sour cream and soup mix. Spread over meat and top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, onions and grated cheese. Serve with taco chips and salsa.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Bell Peppers 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Salad 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers Casserole 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Chinese rice salad 3/5 (19 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Omelettes, bacon and fried potatoes 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Guacamole 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Beef n Cheddar Enchiladas 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.