- 2 cans of either chicken or celery or mushroom soup (mostly use 1 can chicken and 1 mushroom)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 package (500 g) of frozen mixed vegetables ( approx 6 cups worth)
- 3 cups of bite sized cooked chicken ( or ham)
- 2 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese ( and 1/2 cup to sprinkle on top)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and grease a casserole dish
- Over medium heat whisk the cans of soup, sour cream, milk, and Dijon.
- Take out 6 cups of the frozen vegetables and rinse with cold water until there is no more ice left on them. Drain them and add to soup mix.
- Add the meat (use more ham than chicken), and cook while stirring until hot ( approx 5 mins).
- Put this mixture into the casserole dish.
- Mix the Bisquick and cheese together. Add the milk ( stir in enough just to moisten) and then add the egg.
- Drop small spoonfuls of the Bisquick mix over the hot filling- leaving space between over the while dish. Sprinkle with the other grated cheese on top.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Chili Lime Chick'n 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Ziti 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- CREAMY GARLIC & CHEESE DIP/DRESSING 2.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot sandwiches 3.4/5 (37 Votes)
- salmon with vegetables bake 3.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ KFC Star Chicken Wraps 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Taco Pie 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!