We want more, por favor: How to make Spanish ham croquettes
You'll go loco for these Spanish ham croquettes. Their crunchy golden exterior contrasts perfectly with their creamy, cheesy center.
Ham croquettes are a typical Spanish finger food that's passed down from generation to generation. The Spaniards are crazy about these crispy little 'nuggets' filled with a thick béchamel sauce and smoked Spanish ham. The béchamel gets creamier while cooking, which makes it a deliciously runny filling for the croquettes.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!