CREAMY GARLIC & CHEESE DIP/DRESSING
A creamy mayonaise based dressing with lots of garlic and parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup fresh mayonaise (see my mayonaise recipe)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (to your taste)
- 6 cloves crushed garlic (crushed
- minced or chopped)
- Dash of salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp milk or cream to achieve desired consistency
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make a batch of fresh mayonaise (see my recipe).
All all remaining ingredients and stir.
Pour the dressing into a mason jar or some type of container with a lid and use as needed.
The dressing has more flavour if made at least one day ahead. If you find the dressing gets too thick, add a little more milk or cream to it. Always keep the dressing refridgerated. Adjust the amount of garlic to your taste.
You'll also love
- Dreamy Parmesan Dressing 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Jalapeno Cilantro Salad Dressing 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheese Soufflé 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Southwestern Spiced Broccoli and... 3.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Cherry Tomatoes 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Creamy Mushroom Sauce 3.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Lunch Pasta Salad 3.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad with Sunflower Seeds 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!