CREAMY GARLIC & CHEESE DIP/DRESSING
A creamy mayonaise based dressing with lots of garlic and parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup fresh mayonaise (see my mayonaise recipe)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 - 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce (to your taste)
- 6 cloves crushed garlic (crushed, minced or chopped)
- Dash of salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp milk or cream to achieve desired consistency
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Make a batch of fresh mayonaise (see my recipe).
All all remaining ingredients and stir.
Pour the dressing into a mason jar or some type of container with a lid and use as needed.
The dressing has more flavour if made at least one day ahead. If you find the dressing gets too thick, add a little more milk or cream to it. Always keep the dressing refridgerated. Adjust the amount of garlic to your taste.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!